There’s nothing like the Las Vegas Strip during the nighttime. The glittering neon lights, the promise of adventure at every corner, the sparkle of luxury, and the thrill of winning big all come together in one big, exciting package!
Every visit to the Strip feels like the first time but moving to Las Vegas opens an entirely new world. It unlocks all the best things to do, from shopping and dining to entertainment and outdoor recreation.
And this summer, the Las Vegas Strip will shine brighter. Resorts World Las Vegas will open its doors on June 24, 2021. Here’s a sneak peek on what’s to come!
Luxurious worlds unlike any other by the numbers
- 10 years – Resorts World Las Vegas is the first new development in the Las Vegas Strip in a decade.
- $4.3 billion – At this cost, Resorts World Las Vegas is the most expensive development in Las Vegas. The sprawling luxury resort includes a 59-story tower housing three different hotels.
- 3 Hilton brands coming together under one magnificent roof – Resorts World Las Vegas brings together a trio of Hilton hotels: the Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World, the Conrad at Resorts World, and Crockfords Las Vegas.
- 3,506 luxury full-service rooms and suites – Every single room and suite at Resorts World Las Vegas promises unparalleled luxury for their guests. And at Crockfords, villas and palaces are also available for those who put a premium on their privacy.
- 117,000 square feet of gaming – Bringing the best of what Las Vegas has to offer to the next level, Resorts World Las Vegas will feature a sprawling space for gaming. It will have high roller favorites such as slots, table games, a dedicated poker room, high limit areas, and a sportsbook. You can also reserve a private gaming room if you want to escape the crowds at the Sky Casino.
- 70,000 square feet of shopping – Resorts World Las Vegas will be home to The District, the newest shopping mecca in the Strip. Find Herve Leger, Judith Lieber Couture, Fred Siegal, and Twila True among other boutiques here. Consider this permission to splurge.
- 27,000 square feet of relaxation – The spa at Resorts World Las Vegas is the first of its kind in the Strip. Find the best treatments, massages fit for royalty, and amenities that elevate the spa experience right here. The spa is slated to open later this year.
- 5,000 seating capacity – Resorts World Las Vegas will host The Theatre at the very heart of the resort complex, a premium destination for live musical performances. It will feature private lounges, state-of-the-art entertainment systems, and special access bars. Who’s on the upcoming playbill? Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood, and Katy Perry are among those slated for shows this coming fall.
- 40+ food and beverage outlets – Visitors know well enough to bring their appetites when coming to the Strip. And Resorts World Las Vegas is giving them 40 more reasons why! Guests can have it all, from elevated fast-food experiences to fine dining and some of the more unique and adventurous gastronomical concepts created. Foodies can choose among casual eateries such as Brezza, Wally’s, Kusa Nori, and Bar Zasu or try something totally unique to the resort.
Resorts World Las Vegas will also be home to an exciting centerpiece that will bring the flavors of Asia together. It’s called Famous Foods Street Eats, inspired by hawker food stalls found in Singapore. What to expect? A wild, flavorful parade of various foods from Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore to tickle the taste buds.
- 5 and 1/2 acres – That’s the size of the Resorts World Las Vegas’ pool complex, making it the largest pool deck in Las Vegas. Choose from seven pool experiences: there’s one for every day of the week.
- Two exclusive clubs – One for all-day partying and one for the nighttime. Resorts World Las Vegas will be home to AYU Dayclub, a daytime party destination inspired by sparkling beaches found in Southeast Asia. You can recline by the pool deck with a cocktail in one hand, soaking in the good vibes. The second club is Zouk Las Vegas, a high-tech nightlife destination where all the cool club kids for a night out on the dance floor.
If you’d like more leads on the best of Las Vegas living, I’m ready to help. Learn more about the best areas to live in Las Vegas when you call me at 702.419.3212 or send me an email at Loralee(dotted)Wood(at)CBVegas(dotted)com to set up a meeting.